Migration and shortening rates in the northern Apennines, Italy: implications for seismic hazard
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 462–468, December 2007
How to Cite
Basili, R. and Barba, S. (2007), Migration and shortening rates in the northern Apennines, Italy: implications for seismic hazard. Terra Nova, 19: 462–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2007.00772.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Received 28 March 2006; revised version accepted 19 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!