Benthic microbial mats: a possible major component of organic matter accumulation in the Lower Aptian oceanic anoxic event
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 21–27, February 2009
How to Cite
Gorin, G., Fiet, N. and Pacton, M. (2009), Benthic microbial mats: a possible major component of organic matter accumulation in the Lower Aptian oceanic anoxic event. Terra Nova, 21: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2008.00848.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2008
- Received 17 April 2007; revised version accepted 3 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!