Chronology of the transition from a spreading ridge to an accretional seamount in the Marsili backarc basin (Tyrrhenian Sea)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 369–374, October 2009
How to Cite
Cocchi, L., Caratori Tontini, F., Muccini, F., Marani, M. P., Bortoluzzi, G. and Carmisciano, C. (2009), Chronology of the transition from a spreading ridge to an accretional seamount in the Marsili backarc basin (Tyrrhenian Sea). Terra Nova, 21: 369–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2009.00891.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Received 17 March 2009; revised version accepted 5 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!