Brine–rock interaction in the Athabasca basement (McArthur River U deposit, Canada): consequences for fluid chemistry and uranium uptake
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 303–308, August 2010
How to Cite
Richard, A., Pettke, T., Cathelineau, M., Boiron, M.-C., Mercadier, J., Cuney, M. and Derome, D. (2010), Brine–rock interaction in the Athabasca basement (McArthur River U deposit, Canada): consequences for fluid chemistry and uranium uptake. Terra Nova, 22: 303–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2010.00947.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
- Received 23 December 2009; revised version accepted 20 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!