Earthquake sequences of the last millennium in L’Aquila and surrounding regions (central Italy)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 52–61, February 2012
How to Cite
Amato, A. and Ciaccio, M. G. (2012), Earthquake sequences of the last millennium in L’Aquila and surrounding regions (central Italy). Terra Nova, 24: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2011.01037.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Received 29 March 2011; revised version accepted 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!