Kick-and-cook experiments on peridotite: simulating coseismic deformation and post-seismic creep
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 62–69, February 2012
How to Cite
Druiventak, A., Matysiak, A., Renner, J. and Trepmann, C. A. (2012), Kick-and-cook experiments on peridotite: simulating coseismic deformation and post-seismic creep. Terra Nova, 24: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2011.01038.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Received 18 July 2011; revised version accepted 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!