Giant solution-subsidence structure in the Western Mediterranean related to deep substratum dissolution
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 181–188, June 2012
How to Cite
Lofi, J., Berné, S., Tesson, M., Seranne, M. and Pezard, P. (2012), Giant solution-subsidence structure in the Western Mediterranean related to deep substratum dissolution. Terra Nova, 24: 181–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2011.01051.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received 8 December 2010; revised version accepted 30 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!