Transition from symmetry to asymmetry during continental rifting: an example from the Bight Basin–Terre Adélie (Australian and Antarctic conjugate margins)
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 167–180, June 2012
How to Cite
Espurt, N., Callot, J.-P., Roure, F., Totterdell, J. M., Struckmeyer, H. I. M. and Vially, R. (2012), Transition from symmetry to asymmetry during continental rifting: an example from the Bight Basin–Terre Adélie (Australian and Antarctic conjugate margins). Terra Nova, 24: 167–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2011.01055.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Received 16 December 2010; revised version accepted 28 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!