A distant magmatic source for Cretaceous karst bauxites of Southern Apennines (Italy), revealed through SHRIMP zircon age dating
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 326–332, August 2012
How to Cite
Boni, M., Reddy, S. M., Mondillo, N., Balassone, G. and Taylor, R. (2012), A distant magmatic source for Cretaceous karst bauxites of Southern Apennines (Italy), revealed through SHRIMP zircon age dating. Terra Nova, 24: 326–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2012.01068.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received 7 October 2011; revised version accepted 13 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!