These authors contributed equally to this study.
Identification and characterization of a GDSL lipase-like protein that catalyzes the ester-forming reaction for pyrethrin biosynthesis in Tanacetum cinerariifolium– a new target for plant protection
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 183–193, July 2012
How to Cite
Kikuta, Y., Ueda, H., Takahashi, M., Mitsumori, T., Yamada, G., Sakamori, K., Takeda, K., Furutani, S., Nakayama, K., Katsuda, Y., Hatanaka, A. and Matsuda, K. (2012), Identification and characterization of a GDSL lipase-like protein that catalyzes the ester-forming reaction for pyrethrin biosynthesis in Tanacetum cinerariifolium– a new target for plant protection. The Plant Journal, 71: 183–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-313X.2012.04980.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2012 10:14AM EST
- Received 22 September 2011; revised 27 February 2012; accepted 1 March 2012; published online 7 May 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Trichome-Specific Linoleate Lipoxygenase Expressed During Pyrethrin Biosynthesis in Pyrethrum, Lipids, 2013, 48, 10, 1005, , , ,
- 2An Agrobacterium-mediated transformation system of pyrethrum (Tanacetum cinerariifolium) based on leaf explants, Scientia Horticulturae, 2013, 150, 130, , , , ,
- 3Requirement of Catalytic-Triad and Related Amino Acids for the Acyltransferase Activity of Tanacetum cinerariifolium GDSL Lipase/Esterase TcGLIP for Ester-Bond Formation in Pyrethrin Biosynthesis, Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 2013, 77, 9, 1822, , , , , , , ,