These two authors contributed equally to the work.
Separation of early and late responses to herbivory in Arabidopsis by changing plasmodesmal function
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 14–25, January 2013
How to Cite
Bricchi, I., Occhipinti, A., Bertea, C. M., Zebelo, S. A., Brillada, C., Verrillo, F., De Castro, C., Molinaro, A., Faulkner, C., Maule, A. J. and Maffei, M. E. (2013), Separation of early and late responses to herbivory in Arabidopsis by changing plasmodesmal function. The Plant Journal, 73: 14–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-313X.2012.05103.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 12:23AM EST
- Received 14 November 2011; revised 19 June 2012; accepted 5 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!