These authors contributed equally to this work.
OsARG encodes an arginase that plays critical roles in panicle development and grain production in rice
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 190–200, January 2013
How to Cite
Ma, X., Cheng, Z., Qin, R., Qiu, Y., Heng, Y., Yang, H., Ren, Y., Wang, X., Bi, J., Ma, X., Zhang, X., Wang, J., Lei, C., Guo, X., wang, J., Wu, F., Jiang, L., Wang, H. and Wan, J. (2013), OsARG encodes an arginase that plays critical roles in panicle development and grain production in rice. The Plant Journal, 73: 190–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-313x.2012.05122.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- National 863 High-tech R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA100101
- National Special Project. Grant Number: 2011ZX08009-003-003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31771316
Figure S1. Characteristics of the T-DNA mutant nglf-2.
Figure S2. Alignment of amino acid sequences showing the highest identity with the OsARG protein encoded by LOC_Os04g01590.
Figure S3. Phylogenetic analysis of OsARG and related proteins.
Table S1. Concentration of amino acids in the stem and leaf of WT and nglf-1
Table S2. Primers used for fine mapping. Table S3. Primers used for quantitative RT-PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.