These authors contributed equally to this work.
MYB46 directly regulates the gene expression of secondary wall-associated cellulose synthases in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 26–36, January 2013
How to Cite
Kim, W.-C., Ko, J.-H., Kim, J.-Y., Kim, J., Bae, H.-J. and Han, K.-H. (2013), MYB46 directly regulates the gene expression of secondary wall-associated cellulose synthases in Arabidopsis. The Plant Journal, 73: 26–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-313x.2012.05124.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center. Grant Number: BER DR-FC02-07ER64494
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea via the World Class University Project at Chonnam National University. Grant Number: R31-2009-000-20025-0
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2012-0002648
- Kyung Hee University. Grant Number: KHU-20100611
Please note: As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|tpj5124-sup-0001-FigureS1.tif||image/tif||7872K||Figure S1. MYB83 binds to the promoters of CESA4, CESA7 and CESA8.|
|tpj5124-sup-0002-TableS1.docx||Word document||107K||Table S1. Primers used for PCR amplification of full-length genes, promoter fragments and ChIP products.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.