Antenatal management of fetomaternal alloimmune thrombocytopenia—report of 15 affected pregnancies
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 281–292, December 1994
How to Cite
Murphy, M. F., Waters, A. H., Doughty, H. A., Hambley, H., Mibashan, R. S., Nicolaides, K. and Rodeck, C. H. (1994), Antenatal management of fetomaternal alloimmune thrombocytopenia—report of 15 affected pregnancies. Transfusion Medicine, 4: 281–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.1994.tb00265.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Recevied 25 June 1994; accepted for publication 26 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.