Members and staff of the Council on Science and Public Health at the time this report was prepared: Mohamed K. Khan, MD, PhD, Buffalo, NY (Chair); E. Randy Eckert, MD, Austin, TX; C. Alvin Head, MD, Augusta, GA; Ilse R. Levin, DO, MPH & TM, Springfield, MA; Mary Anne McCaffree, MD, Oklahoma City, OK; Lee R. Morisy, MD, Memphis, TN; Albert J. Osbahr III, MD, Hickory, NC; Kellie A. Park, Indianapolis, IN; Carolyn B. Robinowitz, MD, Washington, DC; John F. Schneider, MD, PhD, Flossmoor, IL; Melvyn L. Sterling, MD, Orange, CA; Gary L. Woods, MD, Concord, NH. Staff: Barry D. Dickinson, PhD, Chicago, IL (Secretary).
Efforts of the United States’ National Marrow Donor Program and Registry to improve utilization and representation of minority donors
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 American Medical Association. Journal compilation © 2008 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 250–259, August 2008
How to Cite
Johansen, K. A., Schneider, J. F., McCaffree, M. A., Woods, G. L. and the Council on Science and Public Health, American Medical Association (2008), Efforts of the United States’ National Marrow Donor Program and Registry to improve utilization and representation of minority donors. Transfusion Medicine, 18: 250–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2008.00865.x
Previous Presentation: The original version of this report was presented as Report 7 of the Council on Science and Public Health, at the June 2007 American Medical Association Annual Meeting.
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Received 08 November 2007; accepted for publication 18 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.