Post-transfusion purpura caused by anti-HPA-3a antibodies that are only detectable using whole platelets in the platelet immunofluorescence test
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 200–202, June 2010
How to Cite
Barba, P., Pallarés, P., Nogués, N., Canals, C., Gracia, M., Vinyets, I. and Muñiz-Diaz, E. (2010), Post-transfusion purpura caused by anti-HPA-3a antibodies that are only detectable using whole platelets in the platelet immunofluorescence test. Transfusion Medicine, 20: 200–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2009.00978.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.