YongMei Nie and HaoJie Zhou contributed equally to the work.
The allele frequencies of HPA 1-16 determined by PCR-SSP in Chinese Cantonese donors
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2010 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 376–382, December 2010
How to Cite
Nie, Y.-M., Zhou, H.-J., Fu, Y.-S., Wang, C.-X. and Ma, J.-P. (2010), The allele frequencies of HPA 1-16 determined by PCR-SSP in Chinese Cantonese donors. Transfusion Medicine, 20: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2010.01020.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
- Received 9 April 2009; accepted for publication 17 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.