This work is attributed to the Virology Department of Armed Forces Laboratories.
Significance of detecting anti-HBc among Egyptian male blood donors negative for HBsAg*
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2010 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 409–413, December 2010
How to Cite
Antar, W., El-Shokry, M. H., Abd El Hamid, W. A. and Helmy, M. F. (2010), Significance of detecting anti-HBc among Egyptian male blood donors negative for HBsAg. Transfusion Medicine, 20: 409–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2010.01021.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 5 April 2010; accepted for publication 25 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.