Ambient overnight hold of whole blood prior to the manufacture of blood components
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author. Transfusion Medicine © 2010 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 361–368, December 2010
How to Cite
Thomas, S. (2010), Ambient overnight hold of whole blood prior to the manufacture of blood components. Transfusion Medicine, 20: 361–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2010.01025.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Received 22 April 2010; accepted for publication 19 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.