Improving transfusion practice: ongoing education and audit at two tertiary speciality hospitals in Western Australia
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2010 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 51–56, February 2011
How to Cite
Gallagher-Swann, M., Ingleby, B., Cole, C. and Barr, A. (2011), Improving transfusion practice: ongoing education and audit at two tertiary speciality hospitals in Western Australia. Transfusion Medicine, 21: 51–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2010.01041.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Received 7 April 2010; accepted for publication 6 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!