The opinions in this review reflect the views of the independent authors. They do not reflect the views of the Welsh Blood Service or Sanquin Blood Supply.
DEHP-plasticised PVC: relevance to blood services*
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2010 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 73–83, April 2011
How to Cite
Sampson, J. and de Korte, D. (2011), DEHP-plasticised PVC: relevance to blood services. Transfusion Medicine, 21: 73–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2010.01056.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Received 29 August 2010; accepted for publication 1 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.