Three global health reports: towards a growing consensus?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 710–712, July 2009
How to Cite
Hanson, C., Van Damme, W., Van Dormael, M., Van der Roost, D. and Songane, F. (2009), Three global health reports: towards a growing consensus?. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 14: 710–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3156.2009.02296.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Commission on Social Determinants of Health (CSDC) (2008) CSDC Final Report: Closing the Gap in a Generation: Health Equity Through Action on the Social Determinants of Health. WHO, Geneva.
- ITG (2008) Primary health care in times of globalisation, Antwerp November 2008. http://www.itg.be/colloq2008/presentations.html (retrieved 10 February 2009).
- People’s Health Movement, Medact, and Global Equity Gauge Alliance (2008) Global Health Watch 2. An Alternative World Health Report. Zed Books, New York.
- 1979) Selective primary health care. An interim strategy for disease control in developing countries. New England Journal of Medicine 301, 967–974. & (
- WHO (2008) The World Health Report 2008: Primary Health Care Now More Than Ever. WHO, Geneva.