Costs of HIV/AIDS outpatient services delivered through Zambian public health facilities
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 110–118, January 2011
How to Cite
Bratt, J. H., Torpey, K., Kabaso, M. and Gondwe, Y. (2011), Costs of HIV/AIDS outpatient services delivered through Zambian public health facilities. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 16: 110–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3156.2010.02640.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- 2008) Why and how to monitor the cost and evaluate the cost-effectiveness of HIV services in countries. AIDS 22, S75. , & (
- 2009) The Health Economics Initiative: Enhancing Strategic Information across FHI. FHI, Durham, NC. (
- 2006) The cost-effectiveness of Antiretroviral Treatment in Khayelitsha, South Africa – a primary data analysis. Cost Eff Resour Alloc 4, 20. , & (
- FHI, USAID, ZPCT & Zambia Ministry of Health (2008) The Zambia Prevention, Care and Treatment Partnership: A Model Program. FHI, Durham, NC.
- 2008) Costing universal access of highly active antiretroviral therapy in Benin. AIDS care 20, 582–587. , , , , & (
- 2009) Costs of providing care for HIV-infected adults in an urban HIV clinic in Soweto, South Africa. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 50, 327–330. , , , , & (
- 2006) How much does it cost to provide antiretroviral therapy for HIV/AIDS in Africa. Health and Development Discussion Paper 9. & (
- 2008) The outcomes and outpatient costs of different models of antiretroviral treatment delivery in South Africa. Tropical Medicine & International Health 13, 1005. , & (
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation (2009) The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic. Menlo Park, CA.
- UNAIDS (2009) HIV/AIDS epidemic update. Available at: http://data.unaids.org/pub/Report/2009/JC1700_Epi_Update_2009_en.pdf (accessed on 8 September 2010).
- UNAIDS (2010) What countries need: investments needed for 21010 targets. Available at: http://data.unaids.org/pub/Report/2009/JC1681_what_countries_need_en.pdf (accessed on 8 September 2010).
- WHO. HIV/AIDS data and statistics. Available at: http://www.who.int/hiv/data/en/ (accessed on 8 September 2010).