Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 139–141, January 2012
How to Cite
MacLachlan, M., Khasnabis, C. and Mannan, H. (2012), Inclusive health. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 17: 139–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3156.2011.02876.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
- Alma-Ata (1978) Declaration of Alma-Ata: international conference on primary health care. USSR; Sept 6—12.
- 2009) “Building an inclusive national strategy for disabled children in Kyrgyzstan through an application of the BIAS FREE Framework”. In: Disability and International Development: Towards Inclusive Global Health (eds M MacLachlan & L Swartz) Springer, New York, pp. 51–68. & (
- Commission on the Social Determinants of Health (2008) Closing the Gap in a Generation: Health Equity through Action on the Social Determinants of Health. Final Report of the Commission on Social Determinants of Health. World Health Organization, Geneva.
- 1998) Conceptualizing vulnerable populations health-related research. Nursing Research47, 69–78. & (
- 2007) Economic evaluation of surgically trained assistant medical officers in performing major obstetric surgery in Mozambique. BJOG114, 1253–1260. , , , & (
- 2008) Editorial: Bamako call to action: research for health. Lancet372, 1855. (
- 2006) Culture & Health: A Critical Perspective towards Global Health, 2nd Edn. Wiley, Chichester. [314 pages; 135,000 words; first edition 90,000] (
- 2009) Disability & International Development: Towards Inclusive Global Health. Springer, New York. & (
- 2010) The Aid Triangle: Recognizing the Human Dynamics of Dominance, Justice and Identity. Zed, London. , & (
- the EquitAble Consortium (2011) The EquiFrame Manual: A tool for Evaluating and Promoting the Inclusion of Vulnerable Groups and Core Concepts of Human Rights in Health Policy Documents Global Health Press, Dublin. , , &
- 2009) The quality of emergency obstetrical surgery by assistant medical officers in Tanzanian district hospital. Health Affairs28, w876–w855. , , , & (
- 2008) Why and how is health a human right?Lancet372, 2010. (
- World Health Organization (2010) Community based rehabilitation: CBR Guidelines
- World Health Organization (2011) World Report on Disability. WHO, Geneva.