Nationwide integrated mapping of three neglected tropical diseases in Togo: countrywide implementation of a novel approach
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 896–903, July 2012
How to Cite
Dorkenoo, A. M., Bronzan, R. N., Ayena, K. D., Anthony, G., Agbo, Y. M., Sognikin, K. S. E., Dogbe, K. S., Amza, A., Sodahlon, Y. and Mathieu, E. (2012), Nationwide integrated mapping of three neglected tropical diseases in Togo: countrywide implementation of a novel approach. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 17: 896–903. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3156.2012.03004.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- 1999) [The prevalence of schistosomiasis in Togo. A cross-sectional study conducted in a school setting]. Médecine Tropicale 59, 51–54. , , & (
- 2010) Mapping, monitoring, and surveillance of neglected tropical diseases: towards a policy framework. Lancet 375, 231–238. , et al. (
- 2006) Projected benefits from integrating NTD programs in sub-Saharan Africa. Trends Parasitology 22, 285–291. , & (
- 1987) Atlas of the Global Distribution of Schistosomiasis. Presses Universitaires de Bordeaux, Geneva. & et al. (
- 2005) Rapid-Impact Interventions: how a Policy of Integrated Control for Africa’s Neglected Tropical Diseases Could Benefit the Poor. PLoS Medicine 2, e336. , & (
- 1999) Trachoma rapid assessment: rationale and basic principles. Community Eye Health 12, 51–53. & (
- 2011) The field-testing of a novel integrated mapping protocol for neglected tropical diseases. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 5, e1380. , et al. (
- 1987) A simple system for the assessment of trachoma and its complications. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 65, 477–483. , , , & (
- MMWR (2011) Progress toward elimination of lymphatic filariasis – Togo, 2000 – 2009. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report 60, 989–991.
- WHO (1991) The Control of Schistosomiasis. WHO technical Report Series 830, Geneva .
- WHO (2006a) Preventive Chemotherapy in human helminthiasis.
- WHO (2006b) Trachoma control: a guide for programme managers.