*Milbemycin oxime supplied by Ciba-Geigy Corp, Greensboro, NC 27419. Copyright European Society of Veterinary Dermatology and American College of Veterinary Dermatology.
The use of Oral Milbemycin Oxime (Interceptor®) in the Treatment of Chronic Generalized Canine Demodicosis*
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 231–235, December 1992
How to Cite
GARFIELD, R. A. and REEDY, L. M. (1992), The use of Oral Milbemycin Oxime (Interceptor®) in the Treatment of Chronic Generalized Canine Demodicosis. Veterinary Dermatology, 3: 231–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.1992.tb00178.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!