*Supported by Blanche Saunders Dermatology Laboratory, Meridian Veterinary Products.
Double-blinded Crossover Study with Marine Oil Supplementation Containing High-dose icosapentaenoic Acid for the Treatment of Canine Pruritic Skin Disease*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 99–104, September 1994
How to Cite
LOGAS, D. and KUNKLE, G. A. (1994), Double-blinded Crossover Study with Marine Oil Supplementation Containing High-dose icosapentaenoic Acid for the Treatment of Canine Pruritic Skin Disease. Veterinary Dermatology, 5: 99–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.1994.tb00020.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 4 May 1994; accepted 25 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!