‡To whom all correspondence should be addressed. Supported by the Scott-Ritchey Research Center, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University and a gift from the lams Company, Lewisburg, Ohio. No conflict of interest is represented by the data.
Evaluation of Effects of Dietary n-6 to n-3 Fatty Acid Ratios on Leukotriene B Synthesis in Dog Skin and Neutrophils
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 163–173, December 1994
How to Cite
VAUGHN, D. M., REINHART, G. A., SWAIM, S. F., LAUTEN, S. D., GARNER, C. A., BOUDREAUX, M. K., SPANO, J. S., HOFFMAN, C. E. and CONNER, B. (1994), Evaluation of Effects of Dietary n-6 to n-3 Fatty Acid Ratios on Leukotriene B Synthesis in Dog Skin and Neutrophils. Veterinary Dermatology, 5: 163–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.1994.tb00028.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 17 May 1994; accepted 13 October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!