A Short-tailed Demodectic Mite and Demodex canis Infestation in a Chihuahua Dog
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 227–229, December 1995
How to Cite
CHEN, C. (1995), A Short-tailed Demodectic Mite and Demodex canis Infestation in a Chihuahua Dog. Veterinary Dermatology, 6: 227–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.1995.tb00069.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 20 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!