‡Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Phase II Duckpond Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24061–0442, USA.
Double-blind pilot study on the effects of ketoconazole on intradermal skin test and leukotriene C4 concentration in the skin of atopic dogs
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 3–10, March 1997
How to Cite
MARSELLA, R., KUNKLE, G. A., VAUGHN, D. M. and MACDONALD, J. (1997), Double-blind pilot study on the effects of ketoconazole on intradermal skin test and leukotriene C4 concentration in the skin of atopic dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 8: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.1997.tb00257.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 7 December 1995; accepted 23 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!