A randomized, controlled study to evaluate the steroid sparing effect of essential fatty acid supplementation in the treatment of canine atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 137–145, June 2004
How to Cite
SÆVIK, B. K., BERGVALL, K., HOLM, B. R., SAIJONMAA-KOULUMIES, L. E., HEDHAMMAR, Å., LARSEN, S. and KRISTENSEN, F. (2004), A randomized, controlled study to evaluate the steroid sparing effect of essential fatty acid supplementation in the treatment of canine atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 15: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2004.00378.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
- (Received 10 April 2003; accepted 16 October 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!