This study was funded by the Morris Animal Foundation.
Investigation on the clinical efficacy and safety of 0.1% tacrolimus ointment (Protopic®) in canine atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over study
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 294–303, October 2004
How to Cite
MARSELLA, R., NICKLIN, C. F., SAGLIO, S. and LOPEZ, J. (2004), Investigation on the clinical efficacy and safety of 0.1% tacrolimus ointment (Protopic®) in canine atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over study. Veterinary Dermatology, 15: 294–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2004.00397.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- (Received 23 August 2003; accepted 24 December 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!