This project was funded by the Companion Animal Research Fund of the University of Georgia (project number: CA-115).
Determination of threshold concentrations of allergens and evaluation of two different histamine concentrations in canine intradermal testing
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 304–308, October 2004
How to Cite
HENSEL, P., AUSTEL, M., MEDLEAU, L., ZHAO, Y. and VIDYASHANKAR, A. (2004), Determination of threshold concentrations of allergens and evaluation of two different histamine concentrations in canine intradermal testing. Veterinary Dermatology, 15: 304–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2004.00400.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- (Received 9 December 2003; accepted 11 February 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!