Treatment of localized lesions of canine atopic dermatitis with tacrolimus ointment: a blinded randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 52–60, February 2005
How to Cite
BENSIGNOR, E. and OLIVRY, T. (2005), Treatment of localized lesions of canine atopic dermatitis with tacrolimus ointment: a blinded randomized controlled trial. Veterinary Dermatology, 16: 52–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2005.00419.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
- (Received 3 March 2004; accepted 20 June 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!