Present address: The University of Athens, School of Biology, Panepistimioupoli, Athens, Greece.
Species specificity in the adherence of staphylococci to canine and human corneocytes: a preliminary study
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 156–161, June 2005
How to Cite
SIMOU, C., HILL, P. B., FORSYTHE, P. J. and THODAY, K. L. (2005), Species specificity in the adherence of staphylococci to canine and human corneocytes: a preliminary study. Veterinary Dermatology, 16: 156–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2005.00452.x
Presented as a Free Communication at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology–European College of Veterinary Dermatology, Tenerife, 2003. Chrisi Simou was funded by the Triandafillidis Foundation.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- (Received 3 November 2004; accepted 28 March 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!