TH and SN were supported by a bursary from the Nuffield Foundation administered by Merseyside SetPoint.
Prevalence of the group 1 Dermatophagoides allergens Der p 1 and Der f 1 in homes with no dogs, healthy dogs and Dermatophagoides-sensitized atopic dogs in Liverpool
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 253–260, August 2005
How to Cite
RAFFAN, E., LAWRENCE, H., HENDERSON, T., NELSON, S., ISHERWOOD, D., McARDLE, C. and NUTTALL, T. (2005), Prevalence of the group 1 Dermatophagoides allergens Der p 1 and Der f 1 in homes with no dogs, healthy dogs and Dermatophagoides-sensitized atopic dogs in Liverpool. Veterinary Dermatology, 16: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2005.00461.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- (Received 18 January 2005; accepted 26 May 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!