A comparative study of two antimicrobial/anti-inflammatory formulations in the treatment of canine otitis externa
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 299–307, October 2005
How to Cite
ROUGIER, S., BORELL, D., PHEULPIN, S., WOEHRLÉ, F. and BOISRAMÉ, B. (2005), A comparative study of two antimicrobial/anti-inflammatory formulations in the treatment of canine otitis externa. Veterinary Dermatology, 16: 299–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2005.00465.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- (Received 10 January 2005; accepted 28 May 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!