Present address: Veterinary Specialists of Alaska, Anchorage, AK, USA.
Multiple papillomavirus-associated epidermal hamartomas and squamous cell carcinomas in situ in a dog following chronic treatment with prednisone and cyclosporine
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 338–345, October 2005
How to Cite
CALLAN, M. B., PREZIOSI, D. and MAULDIN, E. (2005), Multiple papillomavirus-associated epidermal hamartomas and squamous cell carcinomas in situ in a dog following chronic treatment with prednisone and cyclosporine. Veterinary Dermatology, 16: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2005.00466.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
- (Received 14 January 2005; accepted 19 May 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!