Clinical, histopathological and immunological characteristics of exfoliative cutaneous lupus erythematosus in 25 German short-haired pointers
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 239–252, August 2005
How to Cite
BRYDEN, S. L., WHITE, S. D., DUNSTON, S. M., BURROWS, A. K. and OLIVRY, T. (2005), Clinical, histopathological and immunological characteristics of exfoliative cutaneous lupus erythematosus in 25 German short-haired pointers. Veterinary Dermatology, 16: 239–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2005.00468.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
- (Received 14 October 2004; accepted 15 June 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!