Present address: Division of Companion Animal Studies, University of Bristol, Langford, Bristol, UK.
Adherence of Staphylococcus intermedius to corneocytes of healthy and atopic dogs: effect of pyoderma, pruritus score, treatment and gender
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 385–391, December 2005
How to Cite
SIMOU, C., THODAY, K. L., FORSYTHE, P. J. and HILL, P. B. (2005), Adherence of Staphylococcus intermedius to corneocytes of healthy and atopic dogs: effect of pyoderma, pruritus score, treatment and gender. Veterinary Dermatology, 16: 385–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2005.00484.x
Chrisi Simou was funded by the Triandafillidis Foundation
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- (Received 25 May 2005; accepted 10 July 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!