Dr Davies was supported by an Inter-provincial Graduate Student Fellowship. Funding for this study was obtained from the WCVM Companion Animal Health Fund.
Histological and genotypical characterization of feline cutaneous mycobacteriosis: a retrospective study of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 155–162, June 2006
How to Cite
Davies, J. L., Sibley, J. A., Myers, S., Clark, E. G. and Appleyard, G. D. (2006), Histological and genotypical characterization of feline cutaneous mycobacteriosis: a retrospective study of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues. Veterinary Dermatology, 17: 155–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2006.00513.x
Previously presented as a poster at American College of Veterinary Pathologists Conference, Banff, November 2003.
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Accepted 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!