The activity monitors and software used in this study were loaned by Cambridge Neurotechnology Ltd, Papworth Everard, UK.
Objective measurement of pruritus in dogs: a preliminary study using activity monitors
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 348–351, October 2006
How to Cite
Nuttall, T. and McEwan, N. (2006), Objective measurement of pruritus in dogs: a preliminary study using activity monitors. Veterinary Dermatology, 17: 348–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2006.00537.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
- Accepted 17 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!