Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology/American College of Veterinary Dermatology, 9–13 April 2003 in Monterey, California, USA.
Pyoderma caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in dogs: 20 cases
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 432–439, December 2006
How to Cite
Hillier, A., Alcorn, J. R., Cole, L. K. and Kowalski, J. J. (2006), Pyoderma caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in dogs: 20 cases. Veterinary Dermatology, 17: 432–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2006.00550.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
- Accepted 01 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!