As of 1 October 2006, The International Task Force on Canine Atopic Dermatitis was composed, in alphabetical order, of Emmanuel Bensignor (France), Didier Carlotti (France), Douglas J DeBoer (USA), Craig Griffin (USA), Richard Halliwell (Chair; UK), Bruce Hammerberg (USA), Peter Hill (UK), Toshiroh Iwasaki (Japan), Hilary Jackson (UK), Sadatoshi Maeda (Japan), Kenichi Masuda (Japan), Rosanna Marsella (USA), Ralf Mueller (Germany), Tim Nuttall (UK), Thierry Olivry (USA), Pascal Prélaud (France), Candace Sousa (USA) and Ton Willemse (The Netherlands).
Validation of CADESI-03, a severity scale for clinical trials enrolling dogs with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 78–86, April 2007
How to Cite
Olivry, T., Marsella, R., Iwasaki, T., Mueller, R. and The International Task Force On Canine Atopic Dermatitis (2007), Validation of CADESI-03, a severity scale for clinical trials enrolling dogs with atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 18: 78–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2007.00569.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Accepted 17 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!