Present address: Swiss Veterinary Science, Schwarzenburgstrasse 155, Bern, Switzerland
Intradermal injection of heat-killed Mycobacterium vaccae in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a multicentre pilot study
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 87–93, April 2007
How to Cite
Gutzwiller, M. E. R., Reist, M., Peel, J. E., Seewald, W., Brunet, L. R. and Roosje, P. J. (2007), Intradermal injection of heat-killed Mycobacterium vaccae in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a multicentre pilot study. Veterinary Dermatology, 18: 87–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2007.00579.x
Some of the results were presented at the 21st annual Congress of the ESVD-ECVD in Lisbon, Portugal in September 2006.
Editors Note: Antimicrobial therapies should always be carefully used. Even though there were no clinical signs of pyoderma, the use of antibiotics in all of the dogs was considered to be a necessary, acceptable and specific requirement of this trial. Such antibiotic use would not ordinarily be recommended by the authors or editors for the management of canine atopic dermatitis.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Accepted 19 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!