Two abstracts summarizing the results of this study were published in the proceedings of the 2007 North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum (Lihue, Hawaii, USA, 16–22 April 2007) and in Veterinary Dermatology, 2007, 18: 183, 192–3.
Assessment of cross-reactivity among five species of house dust and storage mites
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 67–76, April 2008
How to Cite
Saridomichelakis, M. N., Marsella, R., Lee, K. W., Esch, R. E., Farmaki, R. and Koutinas, A. F. (2008), Assessment of cross-reactivity among five species of house dust and storage mites. Veterinary Dermatology, 19: 67–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00654.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Accepted 16 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!