This study was funded by a grant from the Canine Health Foundation of the American Kennel Club.
Screening for skin carriage of methicillin-resistant coagulase-positive staphylococci and Staphylococcus schleiferi in dogs with healthy and inflamed skin
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 142–149, June 2008
How to Cite
Griffeth, G. C., Morris, D. O., Abraham, J. L., Shofer, F. S. and Rankin, S. C. (2008), Screening for skin carriage of methicillin-resistant coagulase-positive staphylococci and Staphylococcus schleiferi in dogs with healthy and inflamed skin. Veterinary Dermatology, 19: 142–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00663.x
The work was presented at the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum 2007 and an abstract was published in Veterinary Dermatology 2007; 18: 181.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
- Accepted 19 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!