As of 1 January 2008, The International Task Force on Canine Atopic Dermatitis was composed, in alphabetical order, of Emmanuel Bensignor (F), Didier Carlotti (F), Douglas J DeBoer (USA), Claude Favrot (CH), Craig Griffin (USA), Richard Halliwell (Chair; UK), Bruce Hammerberg (USA), Peter Hill (UK), Toshiroh Iwasaki (J), Hilary Jackson (UK), Sadatoshi Maeda (J), Kenichi Masuda (J), Rosanna Marsella (USA), Ralf Mueller (D), Tim Nuttall (UK), Thierry Olivry (USA), Pascal Prélaud (F), Candace Sousa (USA) and Ton Willemse (NL).
Determination of CADESI-03 thresholds for increasing severity levels of canine atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 115–119, June 2008
How to Cite
Olivry, T., Mueller, R., Nuttall, T., Favrot, C., Prélaud, P. and for the International Task Force on Canine Atopic Dermatitis (2008), Determination of CADESI-03 thresholds for increasing severity levels of canine atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 19: 115–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00668.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Accepted 6 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!