The study was carried out as Dermfocus project (Dermfocus, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland)
A prospective study on canine atopic dermatitis and food-induced allergic dermatitis in Switzerland
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 150–155, June 2008
How to Cite
Picco, F., Zini, E., Nett, C., Naegeli, C., Bigler, B., Rüfenacht, S., Roosje, P., Gutzwiller, M. E. R., Wilhelm, S., Pfister, J., Meng, E. and Favrot, C. (2008), A prospective study on canine atopic dermatitis and food-induced allergic dermatitis in Switzerland. Veterinary Dermatology, 19: 150–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00669.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Accepted 26 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!