Present address: Tierdermatologie Deisenhofen, Deisenhofen, Germany.
Adverse effects of ketoconazole in dogs – a retrospective study
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 199–208, August 2008
How to Cite
Mayer, U. K., Glos, K., Schmid, M., Power, H. T., Bettenay, S. V. and Mueller, R. S. (2008), Adverse effects of ketoconazole in dogs – a retrospective study. Veterinary Dermatology, 19: 199–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00675.x
This study was presented at the 21st North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum in Palm Springs, California, USA, 2006.
Published as an abstract in Veterinary Dermatology (2006) 17; 212 from the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum 2006.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 2 April 2008
Vol. 19, Issue 5, 319, Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!